Having an Effective Group Discussion
Learn how can you leave a mark in your Group Discussion.
Group Discussions (GDs) are an integral part of the placement process and is a qualifying round for the next phase which is the personal interview rounds. This module covers all that you need to know about your upcoming group discussion and how can you have an effective group discussion to create that first impression that will get you the desired interview call.
- What is Group discussion
- Objective of a group discussion?
- Why do we need to have a GD?
- What helps organizations to shortlist candidates?
- Who all get involved in a GD?
- How is a GD conducted?
- Types of GD – based on the Topic
- Evaluation criteria for a GD
- How should you prepare for a GD?
- Tips to leave an impact in a GD
- Do’s of a GD
- Don’ts of a GD